# Peekaboo Square Concrete Necklace
This minimalist necklace features a square metal pendant with a square hole. The pendant is filled with lightweight concrete. The Pendant is strung on a box chain.
This concrete necklace is available in two colors - silver and concrete, or gold and concrete.
The metal parts of the square pendant are brushed to a matte finish to complement the concrete element.
This short necklace, just like all the other jewelry in our shop, is handmade by us in our studio. The metals are meticulously formed in the desired form, then cast with our own blend of lightweight concrete to ensure a design that is both unique and comfortable to wear.
- The square concrete pendant is 0.8 inches wide (2 cm).
- The necklace length is 18.5 inches (47 cm) not including pendant with an additional 1.2 inches (3 cm) adjustable chain.
This minimal necklace is available in two colors:
- Sterling silver and concrete.
- High quality 24k gold plated brass and concrete pendant on a goldfield chain.
- Processing and manufacture time: this necklace is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks production time, as concrete needs time to cure. However, we may have a necklace ready to ship in our stock, in which case we will ship it sooner.
- Due to the nature of concrete, and to the handmade process, please allow for slight variations in texture. Also, please note that colors appear differently on different screens.
- Concrete is a natural material that ages beautifully with time and use, resulting in a unique piece.
- Although concrete is conceived as a heavy material, it is not so on such small scale, so this necklace is very light weight and comfortable to wear.
- Shipping time: we ship worldwide so shipping times vary depending on your location. Expedited shipping times are available at checkout. For more details on shipping time estimates click here.
This necklace length is what we think is the best fit for this pendant. However, if you wish to receive it in a different length, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.