Asymmetrical Circles Adjustable Concrete Ring
The asymmetrical circles adjustable ring is a bold, statement concrete and precious metal ring that features a large hollow circle and a small circle filled with concrete. The ring is handmade of precious metals and concrete.
- The small concrete circle measures about 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) in diameter.
- the large hollow circle measures about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Although this ring is adjustable please choose the size that would best fit your finger from the menu above. Also, please note that since the decorative elements of this ring rest between your fingers, please be sure to choose one size smaller than your usual size for best fit.
- This ring is made to order. Since concrete needs time to cure, please allow 2-3 weeks manufacturing time.
This ring is available in two colors:
- Sterling silver with concrete.
- High quality 24 karats gold plated metals (part brass part sterling silver) with concrete.
- Processing and manufacturing: this ring is made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for us to make your ring as concrete needs time to cure. However, we have many rings in a variety of sizes ready. If you choose a size we have available in stock it will be sent in 2 business days. If you need your ring by a specific date, you may contact us to find out if we have that size in stock.
- Shipping: we ship world wide with Israel post and provide a tracking number. Shipping times vary depending on your location. Faster shipping options are available at checkout. For more details regarding shipping times, click here.
- The ring is both delicate and bold and has a modern industrial feel to it due to the concrete elements.
- Since the components of this ring are made by hand and incorporate concrete each one is slightly different resulting in a unique piece.
- Due to the nature of concrete, the concrete element of this ring will age beautifully over time and use becoming darker, and even more unique.
- All jewelry featured in my shop are designed and handmade by me from start to finish so you can be sure you will receive a unique piece.
For a different ring size please feel free to contact us.